Grow Your Business Through Franchising
Welcome to issue #1 of the Credibly Business Journal, a quarterly publication full of expert advice for small business owners.
This issue is devoted entirely to expanding your business through franchising, and features tips and insights from 14 franchising leaders, including:
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? founder Brian Scudamore explains his “Beer Test” for picking ideal franchisees
- Two Men and a Truck founder Mary Ellen Sheets discusses how she built a small family business into an international juggernaut
- Blink Fitness President Todd Magazine tells us how a new franchise brand can capture attention in a crowded industry
- Foodable Network CEO and The Chipotle Effect author Paul Barron lays out new trends that will have a major impact on the fast casual restaurant space, and franchising as a whole
- 16 Handles CEO Solomon Choi explains the importance of having a “war chest,” and why you should never stop hiring
- Lenrock Management Group partner and principal Joe Tagliente shares his secret for selecting the best franchise locations
If you’ve ever wondered if your business has franchise potential, you’re in the right place. We hope you take some inspiration from these franchising thought-leaders as you look to expand your own business, and that you’ll consider Credibly when you need business expansion capital.